Saturday, March 1, 2008

School Spring Performance


Eva Grace had a spring performance at her school. It was a 50's theme and everyone was supposed to dress up (right up our alley). We made her poodle skirt together. She loved picking out every little detail. We had to put a flower on her poodle's neck so it would be a girl puppy "she doesn't like boys." AFter we got the skirt finished she decided we needed to make her a shirt to match. So our 30 minute project took all afternoon to complete. The performance was really cute. Eva Grace definatly didn't have any performance anxiety as you can tell in the blurry picture above. Below she is hugging her friends Sophie and Lucy (her friend Wyatt didn't want his picture made)!

2 comments:

Emily Ann said...

I love the photo of Eva Grace showing off her outifit!

I've already added this blog to my favorites on mine. I see it being a big hit. :-)

Randi House said...

How cute! Amy, I love this idea of having a blog for your little ones! I love her outfits and the princess day!