Saturday, April 19, 2008

Catch it, Grace!

We told Eva Grace this morning that we were going to go to the ASU Farm's petting zoo today. My brother called and told us there piglets that you could hold. When Eva Grace heard this she was >excited all day long about getting to hold a baby pig. Well, when we got to that part of the petting zoo she spotted them and off she went. First she had to catch one, which alone was hysterical. The first few times she couldn't figure exactly how to pick one up, then she saw one of the older girls do it and you should have seen the determined look that came on her face, SHE WAS CATCHING A PIG and now she knew how to do it. Sure enough, after several comical tries she caught one. That pig squeeled louder than any of my girls but it didn't stop Eva Grace. She held on to that pig for dear life and was very proud of herself. Burt and I were laughing so hard I was crying!

2 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

That is adorable! What a sweet blog and I love your blogger skin, very sweet!!

Jenny said...

We had fun chasing the pigs too! And my girls held the giant roaches they had on display. Yuck!!!