Friday, June 27, 2008

My Fashion Sense

Picture this (there would be an actual picture but I forgot my camera)... lime green gingham sundress accented with hot pink trim and a big hot pink flower on it, a cute green and white polka dot hairbow, and RED SHOES WITH LITTLE STARS ON THEM! That is what Eva Grace snuck out of the house wearing last night. She knows those shoes do not match that dress because we have had that discussion many times. When I saw the shoes I reminded her of that again, to which she replied, "Mommy, you just don't know fashion!"

4 comments:

Ashley Dobson said...

That's too funny!!! Already she thinks she knows more than Momma!!

Danna Ramsey said...

Hmmmmm.... that sounds like somebody else I know .....

Crystal said...

Heard that! I like a woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to sneek past her mama to wear it.

Amy R said...

Ok, seriously Amy update my girls' blog. I have this post memorized! I need some new Grace's adventures! I have recent photos of her if you need em :-)